Mission Motorsport has teamed up with the British Automobile Racing Club (BARC) and Thruxton Kart Centre to host the...
IT Service Desk Team Leader, Based from the Glasgow Office with an opportunity to work remote. Trips to other offices may be required.
Location: Based from the Glasgow Office with an opportunity to work remote. Trips to other offices may be required.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours a day (including an hour for lunch). Shift hours will vary from 07.00 – 18.00.
You may be required to work additional hours as are necessary.
Department/ Role Overview:
Our Client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Team Leader (3 years) to join their Global team.
This role will guide and advise staff on all aspects of the firm's IT services. You will assist with day-to-day management of the Global IT Service Desk to ensure the Team provides an effective, efficient and client-focused support service to the firm.
- Strong leadership skills with at least 3 years Team Leader experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Highly motivated. uses initiative with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Flexibility: may occasionally be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify business impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process.
- Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Work according to ITIL processes and procedures.
- Business Reporting.
- Windows 10 & Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Experience of support documentation creation.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and client’s core applications.
- iManage or similar content management application.
- Interaction or similar client relationship management (CRM) application.
- Knowledge of remote working solutions and troubleshooting support issues.
- Experience working with statistical analysis or business writing.
- Previous experience within Microsoft Office.
- Health and safety awareness in the workplace.