Your Gold Learning Partner for health and safety training!
Dorset Health and Safety Limited is delighted to announce that it has been awarded Gold Learning Partner Status from NEBOSH – the world’s leading accreditation body for the health and safety industry …
NEBOSH launched its new Learning Partner programme as a quality assurance scheme to help people recognise the learning providers that go above and beyond in their delivery of NEBOSH courses.
By Achieving Learning Partner Gold Status with NEBOSH, Dorset Health and Safety Limited demonstrates that it exceeds in the following six learning excellence principles:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their learning provider.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
At Dorset Health and Safety Limited, going the extra mile is one of our key values. It helps us make sure our learners achieve the best results in their health and safety course, and it helps us develop competent and confident HSE professionals who can deliver the very highest health and safety standards for their organisation.
Stuart Gilkinson, managing director of Dorset Health and Safety, is thrilled that the company has been awarded Gold Status from NEBOSH, which he feels reflects the high priority the company places on quality tuition, innovative delivery and excellent learner support. ‘This achievement is exciting news,’ he says. ‘NEBOSH Learning Partner Gold Status is awarded only to those providers who greatly exceed the learning excellence principles. We are extremely proud that NEBOSH has chosen Dorset Health and Safety to represent its global best practice programme.’
Like to find out more?
For more information on our courses or to discuss how we can assist you in gaining a NEBOSH qualification, contact us at:
Tel: 07841 023522
ELCAS Provider Number: 8616