Construction & engineering trade & recruitment day 21st June 2023
- Sponsored by -
25 May, 2023
The event is specifically aimed at those serving and resettling from the Armed forces, employers, and the community and will highlight how Train4All and associated organisations can support those looking for a career in the construction and engineering industry.
The day will include:
• Trade taster sessions and demonstrations – British Gypsum and practical skill sessions
• Employer seminars – Bridges Electrical, Apprenticeship Recruitment, Health & Safety Law
• Recruitment – Employers promoting their current employment opportunities
• Hand and power tool demonstrations and sales from Makita and Faithful
• Prize draws in aid of SSAFA
• Opportunity to network with likeminded businesses
• Free refreshments with donations welcome in aid of SSAFA
• Meet covenant employers looking to recruit in the following sectors: construction, site management, security, nuclear, engineering technology and education.
Train4All Construction & Engineering Academy Units 1-4 Jubilee Park Badgers Cross Lane Somerton TA11 7JF
The event will be supported by SSAFA and Wessex RFCA with refreshments available throughout the day, donations welcome in support of SSAFA.