Speedy Services Apprenticeships
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM AT SPEEDY? At Speedy we hire, engage and retain talented employees who match the capabilities we need. To ensure that you fulfil both your personal and professional ambitions, Speedy offers the right mix of challenges, varied learning and development opportunities along with competitive packages. Our working environment is supportive, open and honest with teamwork, drive and opportunity being key to our success. And with roles as diverse as drivers to engineers in our depot network to customer services executives and finance experts in our central support functions, Speedy may have just the right opportunity for you. If you’d like to be part of our team of more than 3000 people across the UK and Ireland, check out our latest vacancies below.
Apprentices at Speedy are an essential part of our future strategy and talent pipeline, ensuring that the best talent are driving us forward making sure we remain the best in the industry!
Most Speedy Apprentices follow our Plant Maintenance programme but there can be other apprenticeship opportunities across our other business functions.
We look for apprentices who have a strong work ethic, can thrive in a fast paced environment and who will commit to our apprenticeship training programme which incorporates the following:
- Structured on the job training for the role you are recruited for to gain job-specific skills
- Time for study related to your role leading to industry recognised standards or qualifications
- An experienced work place line manager/mentor
- Learning and development opportunities to allow for further development both technically and personally
- A dedicated apprentice manager
We aim for an above average wage and offer a great range of additional benefits. We are passionate about providing the support needed for individuals to develop both their own careers and themselves as a person.
Applying for a Speedy Apprenticeship
Our application process consists of:
- An online application and CV submission
- Attendance at an assessment centre
- A face-to-face interview with the apprentice manager and departmental line manager.