Environmental Trials Engineer Aeropeople
Due to growth and expansion our Bristol based, world leading scientific, technology and defence client is currently looking to expand their environmental trial department.
An exciting opportunity to join a high performing team of multi-disciplinary engineers delivering critical test & evaluation of defence munitions through the application of vibration, shock, climatic & radiography test programs. As part of this team you will develop the necessary skills to simulate some of the most challenging environments in the world to ensure that the systems are ultimately safe and suitable for service at the Environmental Test Centre (ETC) in Essex. ETC is a world class test facility. The facility is accredited by UKAS against BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and consequently seeks to maintain and improve its technical competences. The company maintains accreditation against ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and 50001.
Key Capabilities and knowledge.
- Drive and determination to achieve goals and progress your experience and knowledge to develop your career.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the many and varied challenges faced by this role.
- Have the ability to become proficient in Environmental Testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Results-focussed and appropriate levels of responsibility and accountability.
- Methodical and Logical approach, conscientious.
- Must have driver’s license and own car.
- Active team member, committed to achievement.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Proactive & self motivated.
- Flexible in delivering additional volumes and working hours.
Experience and Qualifications
- Formal apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience within a relevant engineering subject.
- Knowledge of environmental engineering
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undergo security clearance and as such must have been a UK resident for the last 5 years.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on 01223 373333 or visit our website www.aeropeople.com