Trades Courses is one of the largest training portals for the Building and Construction Industry having helped to train over 125,000 people. Our nominated training providers will help you to gain nationally recognised qualifications such as City & Guilds, NVQ and ACS to help you to become qualified as a plumber, electrician, gas engineer, welder or renewable energy engineer.
TradesCourses.co.uk is one of the largest training portals for the Building and Construction Industry having helped to train over 125,000 people.
Our certified training providers help you to gain nationally recognised qualifications such as City & Guilds, NVQ and ACS to help you become a plumber, electrician, gas engineer, welder or renewable energy engineer.
Courses are industry standard and highly practical - designed to mirror real life situations such as plumbing a new bathroom or rewiring a house.
Who are the courses for?
- Individuals who wish to start their careers by learning a trade and by gaining nationally recognised qualifications employers and the industry require
- People who wish to change from their current job and start a new career by learning trade skills – retraining might be easier than you think!
- Armed forces personnel who have left the military and wish to re-train to allow them to gain entry and employment in the trades sector
- People who have been made redundant from their previous job and see a career as a trades professional as a new start
- Un-employed individuals who wish to start a career across the trades sector
How can the courses be studied?
- Full-Time or Part-Time (Evenings or Weekends – very flexible study periods to suit an individuals personal circumstances, where a rota can be arranged to suit the individual so they can tick of the modules of each course & re-take where necessary
- National UK Approved Training Centres – 21 fully-equipped training centres across the whole of the UK
- No entry requirements required – all individuals will be fully trained from complete start to finish so they are legally covered to work in all building / construction environments
- No upper age restriction – open to all applicants from 19+ yrs
- Each courses is split into 3 areas; Theory / Practical / Signed Portfolio of work
- Flexible payment plans to suit each individuals requirements
This is a unique opportunity to fast track your career by gaining an NVQ in just 3 weeks!
If you are unsure of which career path to take then our training providers will help you choose the trades career most suited to you. They can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed!
- City & Guilds level 1, 2 and 3
- NVQ level 2 and 3
- GasSafe Certificate
- MIG / TIG
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Plumbing
TradesCourses.co.uk have helped train over 100,000 students over the whole of the UK over the last 7yrs. All Our Courses are accredited by academic bodies; City & Guilds, NVQ, ACS, and Gas Safe and are endorsed by education establishments and employers across the UK (England, Nth Ireland, Scotland, Wales).
Once you have successfully completed the course there are also work placements available.
Minimum age requirement is from 19 years upwards
Courses from as little as £20 per week
* Source; Salary.com