Southampton Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education – giving our students the connections, experience and confidence to turn their newfound knowledge into a career with real, meaningful impact. Whoever you are, whatever your goals, we want to help you make your mark.
If there's one thing our 160 year history has taught us, it's that employers are expecting more than ever from modern graduates. Our job is to ensure you leave your course ready to exceed those expectations - equipping you with the hands-on skills and workplace confidence you'll need to succeed.
- Employability sits at the heart of everything we do. Our curriculums, created in collaboration with industry employers, guarantee that the skills and knowledge you gain have genuine market value. Our teaching teams extend this value, injecting their first-hand experience into every aspect of your degree.
- Everyone learns differently. If at any point during your studies you feel you may benefit from extra support, you'll be able to access it. This isn't limited to academic support either. Whether you want help setting up your own business, are worried about your finances or simply want help with looking for part-time work, our support services will be there for you.
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of university education that enables learners from all backgrounds to become enterprising citizens and responsible leaders. We are committed to promoting economic and social prosperity for the communities we serve. Put simply - we want Solent graduates to be the passionate, creative professionals of the future, bringing expertise and energy into their communities and workplaces.
Southampton Solent University’s innovative and flexible business FdA degree programme aims to provide students with a broad introduction to the world of business.
- Students will develop a firm grounding in modern practices and will be encouraged to explore contemporary issues
- Students will also learn to research and understand the ever-changing business world, applying theoretical models to real-life cast studies and to their own organisation through a work-based project, while at the same time gaining valuable hands-on experience.
- Designed to be flexible, the course can fit around students’ own working schedules, with the option to leave and re-join the course as required.
- With online support and access to the course materials via our virtual learning environment, students are able to study at their own pace and attend four face-to-face weekend tuition sessions at the University throughout the year
Courses Available Distance Learning/Online Courses
|business FdA programme
Hoping to gain your first higher education qualification? Southampton Solent’s business FdA programme will help you take the first-steps into the world of higher education, undertaking a nationally recognised qualification around your regular working schedule
|International||023 8201 3039 email website||