Established in 1998, the RACPD is a thriving and successful provider of apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications to the Royal Artillery, other Service personnel and the wider Defence community including veterans and dependants.
Offering over 40 civilian vocational and professional qualifications to help improve your skills and knowledge, both now, and in preparation for your next career. Covering a wide range of subjects within courses, from Logistics to Telecommunications, Teacher Education and Training, Functional Skills and Leadership & Management.
Serving military personnel and veterans can access learning credits, either Standard Learning Credits (SLC) or Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC), to offset the cost of your chosen course. Providing a number of free courses and, because we are a charity, providing various courses at subsidised rates.
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training
Health & Safety
- IOSH Managing Safely
- First Aid at Work course
- Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
Learning and Development
- Level 2 Information, Advice and Guidance
- Level 3 Certificate in Advice and Guidance
- Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Level 3 Certficate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance