HZL take pride in their commitment to each and every learner and by achieving a professional qualification with us you will have the ability to stand out from the competition,
HZL ELCAS Number: 1527
HZL was formed to fill a gap in the market for quality assured training to ensure compliance with national training and occupational standards within the areas of education & training, assessment of competencies, quality assurance and risk mitigation and risk management through the public service sector and security industry. These courses include Personal Safety, Close Protection, CCTV, Working in Hostile Environments, Medical Emergencies and Lone Working.
HZL clients include the Ministry of Defence, BBC and numerous other corporate companies as well as individuals who want to develop their skills at all levels. HZL operates across the UK and in other regions including Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
HZL take pride in their commitment to each and every learner and by achieving a professional qualification with us you will have the ability to stand out from the competition, giving you the edge and the potential to open more doors to opportunities in today’s super competitive employment arena. Professional qualifications raise knowledge, skills, performance and transmit an important message about you by demonstrating:
- Your level and range of expertise and knowledge
- Commitment to your career and interest in raising personal performance
- Enthusiasm and motivation for your area of work
Another main outcome of a professional or vocational qualification is an increase in potential earnings or salary. Professional qualifications not only hone your current skills and practices but also help you to gain new skills, recognition from your peers and better contacts in your sector.
Qualify yourself with a generic teaching, Training qualification. Become a Teacher Trainer or Assessor in an area that you are competent and skilled in, or take one of our personal safety, security and risk mitigation course or pre-hospital care courses in the form of a First Responder Emergency Care (FREC)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF)
- City & Guilds Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training (RQF)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (Assessor) (RQF)
- City & Guilds Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance (Internal Verifier) (RQF)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative in the Private Security Industry(CP)(FULL COURSE)(RFQ)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative in the Private Security Industry (CP) (3 day Conversion Compliance Course for those who have completed a recognise Police or Military Course) (RFQ)
- HABC Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) (RFQ)
- HABC Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RFQ)
- HABC Level 3 Award in Physical Intervention Training (RFQ)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RFQ)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Award for Emergency First Responder (RQF)
- Qualsafe Level 3 First Aid in the Workplace (RQF)
Silver defence employer recognition scheme.