Regular Quest contributor and prominent resettlement training provider CNet has been shortlisted as a finalist in three...
With creative and flexible approaches to our clients training & development needs, Crownship has moved from strength to strength in the last 30 years.
With creative and flexible approaches to our clients training & development needs, Crownship has moved from strength to strength in the last 30 years. The company employs specialist trainers and assessors from all walks of life. With proven corporate success prior to joining Crownship, they have a wealth of knowledge, skills and expertise to share. Crownship’s small company ethos means it remains completely flexible in its design and personal service, without compromising on quality, innovation and professionalism.
Crownship maintains partnerships with institutions such as colleges which paves the way for funded educational initiatives. We are an approved Job Centre Plus training course provider. We work with large companies such as:
- Coca Cola
- + Many More
Which brings us an understanding of current industry requirements for different job roles, of which we can make sure our training is focused on industry requirements.
Various Courses in Building Trades, Health & Safety and Management
Crownship continues to innovate through the competitive world of training & development and be a name in which to trust. We are an ELCAS accredited course provider and our ELCAS number is 1060. We can put together packages that enable you to gain the best possible training with your ELCAS funding. Our comprehensive range of training products include the following training courses:
- Part P – Full Scope
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition
- 2392 City & Guilds
- Inspection & Testing Bundle – City & Guilds or EAL
- PAT Testing
- Domestic Electrical Installer
- CITB Domestic Gas Training & Assessments
- CITB Commercial Gas Training & Assessment
- CITB LPG Training & Assessment
- CITB Intermediate Gas Training for New Entrants
- City & Guilds 6035 or City & guilds 6189 NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating
- Water Regulations
- Unvented Hot Water
- Legionella Management & Operative
Domestic Energy Assessor
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Modular 10 Day ACR Course for New Entrants (Includes CITB J11 F-Gas & J05 Pipework & Brazing)
Health & Safety
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Award in Health & Safety at Work
NVQ’s Level 2 & 3 in:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Experienced Worker route Plumbing
- ILM Qualifications from Level 2-5 Distance Learning
- Leadership & Management
- Team Leadership
- First Line Management
- If you cannot find the course you are looking for please do contact us and we can advise you further on the course you want. For further information on these courses or our packages specifically developed for our MoD resettlement clients.