Are you planning to leave the armed forces?
Secure a career in an industry to which many service leavers find themselves well suited to. We are a specialist provider of training for safer lifting operations CPCS Appointed Person, CPCS Crane Supervisor, CPCS Slinger Signaller, CPCS Mobile Crane Operator, CPCS Plant &Vehicle Marshaller. Plus NVQ Diploma Level 2,3,4, & 5 approved by ELCAS & CTP
CPCS Crane Supervisor 4 day course Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations - Supervising lifts.
Total £1996 including VAT including registration fee.
These prices include full training, CPCS tests, CPCS cards, your own personal Assessor, admin support and examples of evidence you are required to produce.
The Slinger Signaller and Mobile Crane Operator categories do not come under the ELC funding as they are a level 2 Diploma. However you can use Resettlement Grants and Standard Learning Credits for the CPCS Slinger Signaller & CPCS Mobile Crane operator categories. To Find out more please visit our page here
Use your Enhanced Learning Credits with Ainscough Training Services (ATSL) and let us help you achieve the skills and qualifications you need to make that next step into civilian life.
At Ainscough Training Services you will benefit from:
Highly trained Instructors & Assessors, (many who are Ex MoD) all who have many years real crane operating experience in the crane industry.
A highly trained admin team to support you
Competitively priced accommodation
A CPCS card that is the most trusted evidence that an operator is able to work efficiently and safely on a site.
Achievement of the only plant operator card to be accepted on any UK Contractors Group.
No hidden costs (card fees & training all included, complimentary lunch & refreshments).
Training delivered by one of the biggest names in the construction industry
Training with a company who actively supports MoD personnel, from employing ex MoD staff to raising funds for Help for Heroes and is an approved training provider for Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC)
Simply follow the process below or call 0844 225 0240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to guide you.
Any candidate wishing to use ELC's funding for the CPCS Appointed Person or CPCS Crane Supervisor must do the following:
1. Go to the ELCAS site and complete their form quoting Ainscough Training Services Ltd and our pin number 5163.
2. If you are still in service you must speak to your Education Officer
3. if you have left the service you must put all the information on the claim form, attaching the information requested and send to the Single Service Representative (as stated on the application form)
4. You will know when your claim has been accepted as you will receive a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN)
5. Before Aincsough Training Services Ltd can proceed with any bookings they must forward the Claim Authorisation note to us. This will tell us how much they can claim.
6. We will need to receive a payment of any difference before the course commences.
7. Please note candidates must have an in date relevant CITB-Construction Skills Health,Safety & Environment Test. Please visit: http://www.ainscoughtraining.co.uk/page/53/Health-and-Safety.htm for more information
8. If you are interested other categories such as CPCS Slinger Signaller or CPCS Mobile Crane Operator please co to http://www.ainscoughtraining.co.uk/page/149/Ressettlement-Grants-Standard-Learning-Credits.htm to find out how you can use other Resettlement Grants
For for more information and assistance please call us on 0844 225 0240 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to guide you through the ELC process.
0844 225 0240
Visit our website
Unit V Excel House, Churchill Road, Leyland Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland PR25 3GR
ELC Funding No
Question Add to