Woodward celebrates NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner status
Woodward SHE Ltd has been awarded NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner status. This is the highest possible status available in the NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme and makes Woodward the only NEBOSH course provider in Cumbria to achieve this level in the programme. In addition, only about 10% of the 632 NEBOSH Learning Partners worldwide have managed to achieve this status.
The NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme
Great learning experiences equip learners to make a positive difference to health, safety and the environment in the workplace. That’s why NEBOSH is committed to ensuring that their qualifications and courses offer the best learner experience by putting the needs of the learner first.
To achieve this aim, NEBOSH has just launched the NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme. It recognises those Learning Partners that provide learners with the best possible learning experience.
All NEBOSH Learning Partners have been classified based on their performance against the programme’s principles, which are as follows.
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging, and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Provide accurate course materials, and continually update and improve them.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback, and action as necessary.
NEBOSH chose these principles because they represent global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support.
Learning Partner Status
Learning Partners can be identified as follows:
* Gold – greatly exceeds the programme’s principles
* Silver – exceeds the programme’s principles
* Bronze – meets the programme’s principles.
Further information can be found on the NEBOSH website here
For full details of courses available through Woodward, click here
Case Studies See all
‘Leaving the Army and starting a new job or business is a difficult task. Gaining the correct up-to-date qualifications for your new job or business venture is just sensible thinking.Read more »
Alastair Allison MSc, CISM SIRM
Alastair Allison MSc, CISM SIRM, Director of Enterprise Risk, Bupa Insurance Ltd and Bupa Insurance Services LimitedRead more »