A new film, ‘Pam’s Story’, launched by Veterans’ Gateway on Mother’s Day, shares the highs and lows of being...
Study Active to continue to offer ELCAS-funded personal trainer courses throughout COVID-19 outbreak
Despite all that’s going on, you can still study online and stay on course to qualified personal trainer status thanks to Study Active’s innovative approach …
Despite the current COVID-19 crisis, it’s business as usual for fitness careers training provider Study Active, which has said it will remain open with innovative methods in place to allow you to study 100% online from home:
- online learning system available 24/7, as usual
- student support team available 8am to 10pm, seven days a week, as usual
- key sections of practical workshops have been recorded and are available as webinars
- innovative ways introduced to enable you to take theory exams at home
- video recordings of practical assessments now acceptable
- option to retrospectively attend practical workshops once gyms reopen
- no time limits and ongoing access.
Study Active expects a boom in the fitness industry as soon as gyms reopen, so get qualified now and make sure you’re a part of it!
Despite all that’s going on, you can still study online and stay on course to qualified personal trainer status...
NEBOSH has launched a new health and safety career guide. Download it free of charge for valuable advice from 24 of the...
Case Studies See all
Iain Clark - ICT Technician
Iain Clark left the RAF in November 2017, having served 12 years, with his final role being ICT Technician in Trade Group 4 (TG4). He left in the rank of Corporal and during his Service gained an...Read more »
Craig Tiley, Signs Express (Stoke-on-Trent)
Craig served in the British Army for 15 years as a Logistics Specialist Royal Engineer. Read on to discover how he successfully made the transition from Forces to franchisee …Read more »