RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity, which is currently celebrating its 135th birthday, is launching Military Women,...
Study Active to continue to offer ELCAS-funded personal trainer courses throughout COVID-19 outbreak
Despite all that’s going on, you can still study online and stay on course to qualified personal trainer status thanks to Study Active’s innovative approach …
Despite the current COVID-19 crisis, it’s business as usual for fitness careers training provider Study Active, which has said it will remain open with innovative methods in place to allow you to study 100% online from home:
- online learning system available 24/7, as usual
- student support team available 8am to 10pm, seven days a week, as usual
- key sections of practical workshops have been recorded and are available as webinars
- innovative ways introduced to enable you to take theory exams at home
- video recordings of practical assessments now acceptable
- option to retrospectively attend practical workshops once gyms reopen
- no time limits and ongoing access.
Study Active expects a boom in the fitness industry as soon as gyms reopen, so get qualified now and make sure you’re a part of it!
HAMPSHIRE, UK, 11th June 2020 – Tavcom Training, part of Linx International Group - the world’s leading provider of...
Students in the North East will have a clear route to technical employment with the launch of the region’s new...
Case Studies See all
I had often thought of working within the rail sector, but had no idea what to do or how to get started.Read more »
Marine Engineer Steven Pearson
Chief Petty Officer
with Marine Engineer Steven PearsonRead more »