Salisbury Company Now Delivering the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
Dorset Health and Safety Limited, an ELCAS approved training provider based in Wiltshire continues to have growing success with the delivery of the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety Course
Who is the qualification for?
This is a Level 3 qualification and is designed for people working in construction, civil engineering, utilities, facilities, broadcasting, property management and more.
What does the course cover?
The key topics covered by the qualification are:
- The main legal requirements for managing health and safety at work including Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- The importance of and key elements of health and safety management systems
- The particular duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 of clients, designers, principal designer, principal contractors and contractors
- Principles and practice of risk assessment
- The identification of construction workplace hazards such as those associated with excavation, work at height, demolition and workplace transport safety
- Methods for controlling identified workplace hazards within the construction industry
The qualification is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
- NCC1: Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- NCC2: Construction health and safety practical application
How Long in the Course and How Much Does It Cost?
The full course takes 13-days and there are two 2-hour exams at the end of each element and a practical assignment which is done by the candidate after the course.
The conversion course lasts for 8-days with a single 2-hour exam and a practical assignment.
The prices are £1,794 for the full course and £1,440 for the conversion, noting that to just do the conversion course, candidates must have passed the NEBOSH NGC1 within the previous 5-years.
Prices include VAT, study and revision materials, exams and certification.
When and Where are Courses being Run?
The next course is starting on the 30thof September 2019 and others will continue to be run over 2020.
How Can I book a Place on the Course?
To book a place, or to ask about our other ELCAS accredited Health and Safety Training Courses, contact Stuart at:
Address: 3 Stoke Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9JF
Phone number: 07841 023522
Dorset Health and Safety Limited – ELCAS Provider Number 8616
Case Studies See all
Meet the military spouse getting ahead in HRRead more »
From Intelligence Corps to intelligence analyst
Pete Durbin always wanted to join the Army and enlisted in the Intelligence Corps when he was 19. He left in 2016 as a Sergeant after 11 years’ exemplary military service. Pete is now working as an...Read more »