A new film, ‘Pam’s Story’, launched by Veterans’ Gateway on Mother’s Day, shares the highs and lows of being...
Achieve your qualification in management and leadership or coaching and mentoring
Barrie Smale, Director of I2L Ltd (trading as inspired2learn) explains how distance learning can be the ideal way for military service leaders to achieve a widely recognised qualification …
CMI or ILM qualifications are a great way to demonstrate prior knowledge and experience gained in the Armed Forces to organisations in the private, public and charitable sectors. We are proud to support the ELCAS scheme by offering a range of highly reputable qualifications that can strengthen the career prospects of Service leavers. It is extremely important that military personnel can be confident they will be getting great value and quality for their ELC funds.
Inspired2learn provides a distance learning package that provides the following assurances:
• be supported every step of the way, with unlimited tutorial support
• have access to extensive online learning resources
• gain a qualification listed on the Regulated Qualifications Framework, accredited by highly respected awarding bodies – the Chartered Management Institute or ILM
• timelines that are highly flexible to suit your own circumstances, including operational duties
• flexibility – study when you want to and when it suits your other busy commitments; no requirement to take part in activities at set times
• no entry test or other requirements – we will help you decide which qualification is best for you, based on your experience and aspirations
• complete written assignment and receive results within 21 days of submission – no exams.
Choosing the right qualification and training provider is a crucial decision. We are always very happy to speak with Service leavers to provide impartial advice and guidance, with no obligation or sales pressure.
Despite all that’s going on, you can still study online and stay on course to qualified personal trainer status...
NEBOSH has launched a new health and safety career guide. Download it free of charge for valuable advice from 24 of the...
Case Studies See all
Warrant Officer Class One, G2 Branch, HQ ARRC
After choosing to leave the Army after 20 years’ service I knew that I required some commercial business education, exposure and some valid qualifications to underpin the management skills learned...Read more »
Colour Sergeant, Royal Marines
Having left the Marines in 2012, I followed the crowd onto the ‘circuit’ for about three years – however, having spent too much time away from my family, I decided to put my ELC to good use.Read more »