New NEBOSH opportunities at Rosyth Business Centre
From September, Woodward’s five-course NEBOSH Resettlement Package will be available at new training venue the Rosyth Business Centre, allowing you to achieve five NEBOSH certificate qualifications in a single programme of study:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (Conversion)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management.
The Rosyth venue is ideally placed for Service leavers undertaking resettlement training and travelling from Rosyth itself, Edinburgh, Stirling and Perth.
Woodward’s NEBOSH resettlement packages offer excellent value for your ELC claim and Graduated Resettlement Time, with the added convenience of being able to choose stay on base at either Catterick or Rosyth during your studies.
Woodward delivered the first NEBOSH National General Certificate resettlement course at Catterick Garrison in March 1993, and has been delivering NEBOSH resettlement training to Service leavers ever since – with excellent results.
To find out more, visit www.woodwardgroup.co.uk
Case Studies See all
I had often thought of working within the rail sector, but had no idea what to do or how to get started.Read more »
Regimental Sergeant Major Simon FisherRead more »