CTP Employment Fairs - a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
CTP Employment Fair 29 November 2018, Telford
These CTP employment fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
They are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP. This is a great networking opportunity. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies!
In addition, the full list of Employment Fair dates for 2018 are now available and ready to book (see below).
WEST MIDLANDS EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Thursday 29th November 2018
Case Studies See all
Tiffany joined the Territorial Army in 1997, moving to the Regular Army in 2000 until she left the Armed Forces in October 2017. Her final role was overseeing the procurement of medical equipment and...Read more »
Alastair Allison MSc, CISM SIRM
Interim Deputy Head of Compliance at Chubb, formerly of Zurich Insurance plcRead more »