JOB FAIRS 2019
CTP Employment Fairs - a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
CTP Employment Fair, 25 April 2019,Edinburgh
CTP Employment Fair, 13 June 2019, Bristol
These CTP Employment Fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
Each Employment Fair will have up to 90 national and local companies in attendance, which will be offering a wide range of employment opportunities for those leaving the Armed Forces. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies. This is a great networking opportunity.
The fairs are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP (see below for details). All Employment Fair dates for 2019 are now available and ready to book:
Scotland: Edinburgh, 25 April 2019
South West: Bristol, 13 June 2019
South East/East: Chelmsford, 4 July 2019
North East: Newcastle upon Tyne, 19 September 2019
South Coast: Southampton, October 2019
West Midlands: Telford, 7 November 2019
Check the events calendar on the CTP website for the most up-to-date information on which companies are exhibiting. To confirm your place, call the CTP Central Bookings Team on 0203 162 4410, email CTPEvents@ctp.org.uk or visit www.ctp.org.uk/events to find out more.
Case Studies See all
Christian Woodfield from inspired2be.Read more »
7 years, 10 months
Natalie Chapman served as a LBdr in the Artillery, specialising in logistics, before leaving the Army in November 2015 after almost eight years of service, to seek a new career after a 'change in her...Read more »