CTP Employment Fairs - a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
CTP Employment Fair 6 June 2018, Bristol
CTP Employment Fair 5 July 2018, Chelmsford
These CTP employment fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
They are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP. This is a great networking opportunity. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies!
In addition, the full list of Employment Fair dates for 2018 are now available and ready to book (see below).
SOUTH WEST EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Wednesday 6th June 2018
SOUTH EAST/EAST EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Thursday 5th July 2018
NORTH EAST EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Thursday 27th Sept 2018
SOUTH COAST EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Thursday 11th October 2018
WEST MIDLANDS EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Thursday 29th November 2018
Case Studies See all
How ex-soldier Jel Bearder made the leap to a new career in fitness – with the help of Veterans’ GatewayRead more »
‘I joined Lockforce because I wanted to be my own boss. I’m doing a job I love, but have a network of colleagues who are there to help.Read more »