CTP Employment Fairs - a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
CTP Employment Fair 29 November 2018, Telford
These CTP employment fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
They are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP. This is a great networking opportunity. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies!
In addition, the full list of Employment Fair dates for 2018 are now available and ready to book (see below).
WEST MIDLANDS EMPLOYMENT FAIR
Thursday 29th November 2018
Case Studies See all
Jamie Fanneran - Open IT
Jamie Fanneran, 31, served in the Royal Signals, specialising as a Communications Systems Operator, before leaving the Services in January 2016 ‘to settle my family in a fixed location, to give my...Read more »
Gain a degree with WBDL
For many people the traditional notion of spending three years on campus studying a subject at university is simply not possible, but there is another option available …Read more »