CTP Employment Fairs
CTP Employment Fairs offer a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
13 February 2020, Salford
26 March 2020, Newbury
These CTP Employment Fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
Each Employment Fair will have up to 90 national and local companies in attendance, which will be offering a wide range of employment opportunities for those leaving the Armed Forces. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies. This is a great networking opportunity.
The fairs are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP (see below for details). Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies!
In addition, all Employment Fair dates for 2020 are now available and ready to book:
|Event and Venue||Date|
|North Employment Fair, Salford||13 February 2020|
|South Employment Fair, Newbury||26 March 2020|
|East Employment Fair, Newark||30 April 2020|
|Scotland Employment Fair, Edinburgh||21 May 2020|
|South West Employment Fair, Bristol||11 June 2020|
|South East Employment Fair, Newmarket||2 July 2020|
|North Employment Fair, Leeds||10 September 2020|
|South Employment Fair, Southampton||8 October 2020|
|West Midlands Employment Fair, Telford||26 November 2020|
You can also check the comprehensive calendar on the CTP website for more events news and the most up-to-date information.
Case Studies See all
Colour Sergeant, Royal Marines
Having left the Marines in 2012, I followed the crowd onto the ‘circuit’ for about three years – however, having spent too much time away from my family, I decided to put my ELC to good use.Read more »
‘Throughout my eight-month journey from application to the CRB to passing my Part 3 test, I received excellent support and guidance from all concerned.Read more »