RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity, which is currently celebrating its 135th birthday, is launching Military Women,...
CTP Employment Fairs
CTP Employment Fairs offer a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
26 March 2020, Newbury
30 April 2020, Newark
These CTP Employment Fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
Each Employment Fair will have up to 90 national and local companies in attendance, which will be offering a wide range of employment opportunities for those leaving the Armed Forces. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies. This is a great networking opportunity.
The fairs are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP (see below for details). Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies!
In addition, all Employment Fair dates for 2020 are now available and ready to book:
|Event and Venue||Date|
|South Employment Fair, Newbury||26 March 2020|
|East Employment Fair, Newark||30 April 2020|
|Scotland Employment Fair, Edinburgh||21 May 2020|
|South West Employment Fair, Bristol||11 June 2020|
|South East Employment Fair, Newmarket||2 July 2020|
|North Employment Fair, Leeds||10 September 2020|
|South Employment Fair, Southampton||8 October 2020|
|West Midlands Employment Fair, Telford||26 November 2020|
You can also check the comprehensive calendar on the CTP website for more events news and the most up-to-date information.
HAMPSHIRE, UK, 11th June 2020 – Tavcom Training, part of Linx International Group - the world’s leading provider of...
Students in the North East will have a clear route to technical employment with the launch of the region’s new...
Case Studies See all
I realised that the skills and knowledge I’d gained throughout my adult life were much greater than I’d given myself credit forRead more »
7 years, 10 months
Natalie Chapman served as a LBdr in the Artillery, specialising in logistics, before leaving the Army in November 2015 after almost eight years of service, to seek a new career after a 'change in her...Read more »