CTP EMPLOYMENT FAIRS
CTP Employment Fairs - a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
28 November 2019, Telford
13 February 2020, Salford
These CTP employment fairs offer:
- a fantastic networking opportunity, whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- the chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- a wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, across a host of industry sectors
- the opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process.
Each Employment Fair will have up to 90 national and local companies in attendance, which will be offering a wide range of employment opportunities for those leaving the Armed Forces. Don’t miss out on the chance to meet employers with current and future job vacancies. This is a great networking opportunity.
The fairs are open only to serving and ex-military personnel who have pre-registered to attend through the CTP (see below for details).
Check the events calendar on the CTP website for the most up-to-date information on which companies are exhibiting. To confirm your place, call the CTP Central Bookings Team on 0203 162 4410, email CTPEvents@ctp.org.uk or visit www.ctp.org.uk/events to find out more.
Case Studies See all
Gavin served for 24 years in the Royal Logistics Corps, taking part in deployments to the former Yugoslavia, Northern Ireland, Iraq and Afghanistan. His last role was as a Brigade Ordnance Warrant...Read more »
Marine Engineer Steven Pearson
Chief Petty Officer
with Marine Engineer Steven PearsonRead more »