Rigger - Driver
CTV Outside Broadcasts is the leading TV Outside Broadcast service provider in the UK. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our TV Rigging team.
CTV deliver numerous high-profile, live television events across all TV genres from Sports to Entertainment.
CTV will provide you with the training and expertise to have a successful career as a Rigger-Driver within the Outside Broadcast industry.
CTV will provide a structured training programme consisting of both classroom based and on the job training.
We will provide all equipment (harnesses and PPE), as well as an IPAF (3a & 3b) qualification and First Aid training.
The Successful applicants must: -
- Have proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Possess a clean C+E Driving Licence.
- Drivers’ CPC card is desirable, but not essential.
- Possess Tachograph card.
- Be able to work at height and handle heavy lifting.
- Be happy with travel and occasional extended working periods away from home.
- Be polite, enthusiastic, hardworking and professional.
CTV is based in High Wycombe, Bucks. The package we are offering is the role of Rigger-Driver over a 6-month fixed term contract period for which we will pay a competitive salary plus travel and subsistence.
Upon successful completion of this period, you will be offered the opportunity to join our permanent staff Rigging department with a competitive salary with benefits.
To find out more, please visit our website http://www.ctvob.co.uk/rigger