Following the success of its first, support-focused, event in May, the Veteran Support Partnership is set to host a...
PART TIME ENGINEERING OFFICE COORDINATOR (25H/W)
This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property's origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence. The Biltmore, Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by internationally-renowned chefs, an all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Engineering office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and Procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Engineering team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Engineering Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Engineering Office
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Office Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Engineering office Coordinator experience in a fast paced environment
Working hours: Monday-Friday 10am-3pm
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!