M&E Global Resources - Vehicle Technicians
M&E Global has over 20 years of experience deploying contract personnel for the British and US defence sector and our clients include some of the largest defence contracting companies in the world. Recent long and short-term opportunities include positions across Maintenance, Supply and Transportation in locations including Afghanistan, Germany, Honduras, Kuwait and the UK. M&E manages all personnel needs including payroll, leave planning, accommodation and visas as required.
We are currently recruiting for Vehicle Technicians, for long-term contract work in a number of locations in the UK and overseas. If you are a military or civilian qualified mechanic, please read on:
- Performs organizational, intermediate level maintenance/modifications on military equipment, sub-systems, support equipment and related systems. You will be working on a range of vehicles depending on your background (Challenger, Warrior, Bulldog, Foxhound, Mastiff for example), along with cranes, power shovels, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, dredges, pumps, compressors, and a wide assortment of wheel vehicles including trailers.
- Diagnoses system malfunctions, isolate causes, and correct deficiencies.
- Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using Technical Manuals (TM), lifting devices, hand and pneumatic tools.
- Inspects, repairs, and replaces components, engines, transmissions, and sub-assemblies.
- Trains team members in solving unusual maintenance problems by analysis and troubleshooting. Identifies parts in repair manuals and places order request for needed parts.
- May direct workers engaged in cleaning parts and assisting with assembly and disassembly of equipment, may adjust and maintain machinery such as stripping and loading shovels, drilling and cutting machines, and any other related machinery.
- Recommends revisions to maintenance procedures to improve efficiency and ensure quality workmanship.
Please contact Helen Wood on 01384 220046 or by email at email@example.com