LEEA - Lifting Equipment Engineers Association - Project Specialist
LEEA is a not-for-profit membership Trade Association supporting and delivering services to over 1200 members working in the lifting industry worldwide. We have been providing specialist training services to our members for over 60 years and have our own dedicated training centre in Huntingdon Cambridgeshire. In addition, we provide training at members’ premises worldwide, supplemented by our highly interactive online learning courses.
Applicants must have a good depth of knowledge of lifting equipment, will hold a teaching or recognised training delivery qualification or be able to demonstrate experience in training and instructing. A thorough knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, specifically LOLER and PUWER, is advantageous. Development training will be given to successful applicants.
Reporting to the Head of L & D, you will be responsible for the delivery of LEEA’s high quality, highly valued and globally recognised certificate and advanced programme training courses.
Activities will include:
- Delivery of LEEA training courses UK & Worldwide when required
- Monitoring of all course material and content, providing feedback to ensure it remains relevant
- Coaching and Mentoring course delegates in preparation for LEEA assessments.
- Organise and plan course preparation, set up and delivery
- Communicate with members and employees
- Assist with the development of new courses
- Lifting experience and knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Passport Holder (current)
- A suitable training delivery qualification
- Possess strong practical and theoretical experience of lifting equipment and a background working in the lifting operations environment
- Ability to motivate, inspire and encourage trainees.
- Capable of being able to transfer knowledge and skills and be confident in the delivery of training presentations.
- Confidently deliver training in a classroom environment, have strong organisational skills and have good time management
- Have good communication skills both verbally and written, be capable of working under pressure whilst forming good relationships with course members and LEEA staff.
- A willingness to work independently in the UK and Overseas
- Be prepared to travel and work away from home
- Be willing to work variable hours.
- Be prepared to work at height, in confined spaces/remote areas/dirty environments or in buildings with difficult access
The role will be based at LEEA head office in Huntingdon. A highly competitive salary and benefits package, including company vehicle, pension and health insurance is offered commensurate with the role and the candidate’s experience. Further training will be given where required.
Closing date: Open
To apply, please email your CV together with a detailed covering letter, to email@example.com