Business Owner - Lockforce Locksmith Technician
Lockforce is a young company that prides itself as being part of a much larger umbrella organisation – The Force Group, incompassing Pestforce and Washforce. We have a network of over 100 Franchisee’s.
Since coming on the scene we’ve made a big impression.
Amassing brand loyalty from the homeowners and businesses to whom we cater, Lockforce is quickly establishing itself as a market leader in the locks and security industry and currently has 10 franchises across the UK. Commanding the credibility attached to a growing household name, while also enjoying the start-up environment that encourages our network members to have a real impact on the company in which they’re helping to grow - our franchisees get the best of both worlds.
However, that’s not to say you’ll be left to build your business on your own! For Lockforce has a dedicated team of support staff at our base in Henley-on-Thames, who are there to assist you in the day-to-day running of your enterprise.
From sales and digital media specialists, through to finance, brand development and call answering operatives, the Lockforce head office is there to give you a guiding hand throughout the launch and maturity of your franchise.
The Nuts and Bolts of becoming a Lockforce Franchisee:
Lockforce is probably the best value and profitable locksmith franchise in the UK. Our technicians are masters of their trade and we will give you the training and support you need to become a highly skilled Lockforce locksmith.
What you get...
- A Defined Territory
- Lockforce Starter Pack of tools of the trade, stock and uniform
- A fully equipped tool kit for domestic lock call outs
- A Contract Management System, to keep track of jobs and ££
- Area-specific webpages tailored to your business to attract customers
- Comprehensive technical training which will teach you all you need to know to be successful
- Ongoing business support from the moment you come on board
- Direct access to your web development team
- Business planning consultation to make sure you are on the right track
- Full on-going Technical support
- Public Liability Cover - if the worst happens, you’ll be covered
- A Dedicated loyalty programme that rewards you for referring prospective franchisees
- Cross-media marketing opportunities co-ordinated by our in-house team.
Having helped set up over 100+ franchises in the Forces network, you can be sure to trust that we know what we’re taking about!