Manchester United has become the first Premier League football club to stream its dedicated club channel, MUTV, free of...
Bulldog Publishing Sales Exec
Bulldog Publishing Ltd has been established for over 20 years, with the sole purpose of providing forces leavers and serving personnel with up to date and accurate information on education, resettlement, and recruitment. Our market leading publications are well respected within the military community, and our readers play an active part in providing us with the feedback that keeps us at the forefront of military publishing.
We are in a unique position to help advertisers reach this pro-active market through print, electronic and direct marketing techniques. Our in-depth military and civilian links, have enabled us to develop effective market research down to an individual level, which we can share with our advertisers to maximize their response.
Our office team consists of a mixture of Ex-Forces and civilian personnel, who have specific areas of expertise and knowledge. Our combined knowledge and experience put Bulldog Publishing in the unique position of being a one stop solution for Armed Forces education, resettlement, and recruitment.
Media Sales Executive
The company is a market leading organisation, and you will be selling on their magazine and website.
Previous media sales required.
The role is predominantly telephone sales and is office based in the village of Buntingford Hertfordshire.
You will be working from an established database.
- Selling on leading Independent magazines
- Experience in building strong client relationships
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers to explain and promote advertising to improve their businesses
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales, going the extra mile to meet targets and facilitate future sales
- Working from existing database but also engage new contacts, calls, follow ups and talk time etc. in order to deliver personal sales targets ensuring that all calls, contacts and sales are logged and recorded accurately every day
- Maintain and update the customer database
- Canvas new business leads from media and other sources
Key Attributes required
- Tenacious and driven to achieve
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Engaging and a people person at heart
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Cool tempered and able to handle rejection
- Ideal experience within a B2B environment
- Effective and proven sales techniques
- Computer literate