Tea & Medals, a new podcast from military experts BFBS, sits down with men and women who have received the UK’s...
Accio Consult & Construct
The position is that of Operations Manager dealing with all planning and delivery aspects across our business. The duties below indicate the functions that are carried out.
We are a market leading Construction Services and Demountable Building Specialist.
We have an exciting and challenging role for an experienced Operational delivery person.
- Full Time role at Accio Head Office Alconbury, Huntingdon PE28 4WX
- Office hours 8.30 to 5.30
- Salary – £40 - £50k dependent on experience
- Pension Contribution.
- Basic Health Support Package.
- 28 days holiday.
The position is that of Operations Manger dealing with all planning and delivery aspects across our business. The duties below indicate the functions that are carried out.
This is an office based role with site visits as required.
Duties will include as required:
- Formulate robust plans for the delivery of all projects as required.
- Management of Inventory and Yard Staff.
- Prepare and produce weekly and monthly reports against cost lines.
- Client Liaison (Amazon, Royal Mail, HSS Hire, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose, Virgin Media etc)
Required / Desired competencies and personal skills:
Experience in Operations Management.
Relevant professional qualification is ideal but not essential.
Self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
Able to work effectively in varying team strenghs and abilities.
Effective time management and prioritisation.
Ability to take initiative and lead in resolving problems.
Effective management of paperwork and electronic documents and correspondence.
Strong organisational skills in time and task management.
Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Knowledge in Engineering and / or Facilities a benefit.
- Leadership – by example.
- Active Listening.
Application Process: Send CV to Stephen Casey (CEO and Ex Military) – firstname.lastname@example.org