Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Nicoll Curtin Group have 10 recruitment opportunities available to start in our London office in Fenchurch Street between now and August.
Recruitment is an excellent choice, and if you are considering changing career, there is certainly a lot we can train you on, and loads that you can bring with you from an ex-Forces background.
Is recruitment an art or a discipline? It’s both. Success in recruitment is based on hard work, following a trained process, getting stuck in and generating enough activity to lead to success and it is also about building relationships, good communication skills and ultimately understanding people and working well with them.
We believe at Nicoll Curtin Group that an ex forces background is the best possible platform for success in our business. With our highest performing consultants coming from this background.
Before starting, you will go through a recruitment process that allows you to learn about the role and try it out before coming on board. You will start with a mentor, a 6 months intensive training programme and a huge amount of support.
What else will a recruitment career at Nicoll Curtin give you?
- Excellent benefits, including a health scheme, pension, mobile phone allowance and a future fund which you can pay up to 25k into over 3 years and take out up to 50k depending on your performance, what a great way to invest in your own future
- Work for an ambitious company that is growing. In the last year we have acquired BeecherMadden, started up Purple-Halo and District4 and added New York to our offices locations; London, Singapore and Zurich
- The ability to move internationally. We have a great track record of relocating people to Singapore and Zurich and we plan to do the same with New York
- Career development through many progressional steps based purely on your performance and not how long you have been here. This comes with the chance to start a management career with full management training
- The ability to earn a lot of money with a competitive commission scheme and basic salary (£23 to £28k depending on experience plus commission which is uncapped, meaning our highest billing consultants earn more than £100k)
- Working in London Fenchurch Street in our state of the art offices. You won’t be stuck behind a desk all day. We spend time meeting candidates and clients offsite and also lunching and socialising with them when needed
- You will have excellent incentives, from lunch clubs, annual awards, leaving the office early, additional prizes and an annual winners trip. This year our highest performers are going to New York for an all-expenses paid trip. Will you be joining them next year?
Our interview process is an informal call with our Head of Talent with a chance for you to find out more, a telephone role play and then an interview morning with some practical exercises.
Apply now as we are interviewing in May and June.
Contact Hannah Macdonald email@example.com