RFEA – The Forces Employment Charity, which is currently celebrating its 135th birthday, is launching Military Women,...
Merlin Aircraft Supervisor
RNAS Culdrose is a Royal Navy airbase, located near Helston on the Lizard Peninsula of Cornwall UK, and is the largest helicopter base in Europe. Serco play a key role in offering aircraft support and aviation and engineering facilities to the Royal Navy’s maritime Merlin aircraft fleet.
What we’re looking for:
- Must have worked on the particular aircraft type / components for at least 6 months during the preceding 24 months in accordance with MAOS Military Regulations Part 145.
- Attained a Service Certificate of Competency (CoC) or successfully completed a local Serco Supervisory Management and Aircraft Documentation Course and CoC Board.
- A proven knowledge of Merlin aircraft engineering and engineering support equipment, with a good working knowledge of the following:
- Merlin Aircraft Systems (by Trade).
- Lean Operating Procedures.
- Naval Air Publications and Compound – Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (C-IETP).
- Health and Safety, the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations, Tool Control and Quality Practices.
- Engineering and Asset Management Systems.
- Completed a Maintenance Human Factors Course.
What we offer:
- A basic salary of £29,400- £30,160 per annum
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A 7.30am – 4.00pm working day, with a 1.30pm finish on Fridays.
- Additional training and support to develop you in your caree