Home Instead franchisee
Home Instead Senior Care is the World’s leading home care company. The trusted pioneers of relationship led non-medical care for older people. We place our clients’ needs at the heart of everything we do and form a bespoke service tailored around what the client really wants.
Our franchise offers an opportunity to join a multi award-winning network of ‘caring entrepreneurs’ whilst at the same time, steering an ethically and financially rewarding business within their territories.
£30,000 (30% of the total investment) Banks will look to fund up to 70%. By years 3-4, it is typical for a Home Instead franchise business to have a £1 million turnover and operating profits of 15-20%
Start up costs
The initial investment of a Home Instead franchise is between £90,000-£110,000*, to cover the franchise fee, the set-up costs, employee recruitment and the working capital to get the business to break even.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for the right people to help us achieve our mission to become the UK’s most admired care company through changing the face of ageing.
Our franchise owners want to run a successful business but also want to make a difference in their local communities at the same time.
Rather than any specific background we are looking for individuals and couples who are:
• Prepared to work hard
• Passionate and have a real desire to help the elderly
• Able to prove their business acumen or have experience in Management
• Compassionate and personable with excellent people skills
• Ambitious and who want to grow a very successful business
• Committed to making a real difference in their community
Every Home Instead franchisee operates a carefully mapped territory which has at least 25,000 residents aged over 65. We have over 190 passionate franchisees in the field to date, with over 100 territories available in the UK.
Through actively networking out in the community, to make the right contacts and create links with charities, community groups and other stakeholders, a franchisee can flourish within their territory, regardless of where that is based geographically.
We also currently have a number of territory resale opportunities throughout the UK
What are the benefits of this franchise?
• A proven management franchise model with an established and recognised brand name
• The confidence of being part of the world’s largest Home care provider for older people
• The opportunity to make a real difference to peoples the lives of older people
• Outstanding support and training from our experienced UK National Office team
• Working alongside like-minded people
• Own a business with the most admired reputation, operating in a high growth recession resilient sector.
• The opportunity to build your own highly successful, rewarding and profitable business.
Training & Support provided
National Office has over 45 employees, all with one objective, to give the very best support they can to our franchise owners.
With a focused and bespoke 180-day training and development programme, you will receive ongoing support with:
• Business Development
• Best Practices in Care
• Quality Practices
• Care Standards
Territories Available Across the UK and Northern Ireland
For further information please visit www.homeinstead.co.uk/franchise/