Ex-Forces Programme - IT and Business Specialities
If you’re in the forces and considering a second career, FDM is the next step to bridge that gap - Train in IT and business specialties on either the traditional or advanced route in one of our award-winning academies
FDM Group is a professional services provider with a focus on IT and is the UK’s leading IT employer.
FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together.
We are renowned for our dynamic Careers Programmes, which gives graduates and Ex-Forces personnel award-winning business and technical training in core disciplines. They then progress to represent FDM on client sites as our Consultants for a minimum of two years.
With over 180 clients worldwide, we help them achieve specific business objectives within various sectors, including financial services, media, retail, public sector and insurance.
Advanced Ex-Forces Route Course
The advanced pathway works on building upon existing skills with industry recognised certifications.
We are looking for:
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience working within a project environment
- Strong organisational and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- An analytical mind set and problem solving skills
- Technical competence in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project or equivalent software packages
Traditional Route – Junior Ex-Forces Personnel
The traditional training pathways range from seven to 14 weeks depending on the chosen stream. It is designed for junior ranks and JNCOs.
The traditional pathway works on complementing your life skills with industry-recognised certifications.
Business (Traditional Route) Courses
Project Support Office
Risk, Regulation and Compliance
Technical (Traditional Route) Courses
IT Service Management
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable interest in IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven ability in working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic flexibility throughout the UK to support our clients.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: http://www.fdmgroup.com/