Estate Planning Consultant
A self-employed flexible business opportunity for driven individuals who would like to enter a new market area, learn new skills and grow their own business.
Beneficial Trust & Will Company (BTWC) are one of the longest running Estate Planning businesses in the UK. Accredited by the Society of Will Writers and the Institute of Professional Will Writers, BTWC has established itself as a leading provider of Wills, Specialist Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate.
BTWC offer a full range of estate planning products, supported by an ethos of providing expert, professional support, dealing with situations with integrity and supporting our growing member base with comprehensive training, technical support and marketing support.
We are proud to say we now have hundreds of members across the UK who use our services as part of their business offering. We also work with financial services networks and providers as part of their wider product portfolio and service.
We are also proud to be the preferred provider for Will Writing Services for members of the Royal Air Forces Association (RAFA).
Becoming a trusted partner of RAFA is no mean feat and one that we take very seriously and are extremely proud of. We work hard to support the partnership and their members and ensure we continue to meet their needs
Plus we are very proud to support our Armed Forces by signing their Covenant. In doing this, we pledge to support members of the Armed Forces community in providing a service which follows best practice and provides dedicated support.
BTWC are a leading provider of Estate Planning services in the UK and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to come on board. You will have access to a wide range of estate planning products, with support services from BTWC.
What we are looking for:
- Driven, professional individuals
- A commitment to training requirements
- Ability and willingness to network for lead opportunities
- Appetite to grow your own business
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good PC/Microsoft office skills
- No previous experience necessary
We support the role with:
- 2 days comprehensive start up training
- IPW Associate entrance exam and membership (worth £235)
- Ongoing professional development via workshops, member events & emails
- Ongoing technical support
- Marketing materials
- Access to bespoke marketing support
- Direct access to a member of the BTWC team
- Product guides and business tools
- Qualified referrals (to support your own)
- DBS clearance fee included
- PI Insurance up to £2m per document
- Exclusive territories are available subject to agreed minimum based targets being met
- Unlimited earnings from developing your own business under the BTWC corporate identity
- Use of a trusted and established brand
To find out more please visit www.btwc.co.uk/membership/become-estate-planning-consultant/