Regular Quest contributor and prominent resettlement training provider CNet has been shortlisted as a finalist in three...
Who are we looking for?
One of the best things about ChipsAway is you don’t need any experience in car body repair to become a franchisee. This is because you will receive four weeks of expert repair training at our bespoke facility before you start, which is accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI).
We have helped hundreds of individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life through the process. Our dedicated Franchise Support Team will help, guide and encourage you through – especially in the early weeks of your business
As a ChipsAway business owner, you will visit customers locally in your mobile workshop, offering high quality, value-for-money, everyday car damage repairs, including paintwork scratches, bumper scuffs and minor dents – known in the industry as SMART repairs. With ChipsAway’s flexible business plan, some franchisees develop their business further and operate from a Car Care Centre, with or without a mobile workshop, which can increase both the potential number of repairs that can be carried out, and the average repair value.
SMART repairs are quicker, more convenient and better value than traditional body shop methods, and we pride ourselves on our five-star Trustpilot rating awarded to us by our customers for the excellent, high quality service we provide.
What are the benefits of this franchise?
- Full 4 Week comprehensive initial training course, including:
- IMI accredited technical training to ensure you know everything you need to about repairing minor scratches and dents, as well as how to repair alloy wheels and apply Supagard.
- A comprehensive Sales & Marketing course designed to make sure you are comfortable marketing your own franchise business.
- Lead Generation from our National Online & TV Advertising Campaigns Generating an average of £80,000 worth of leads, per franchisee, per year
- Proven Business Model
- Exclusive Sales & Marketing Territory
- CRM System Training so you can effectively manage your customer base
- And much more! We provide you with unlimited support from a team of franchising experts
Training & Support provided
Our IMI-Accredited technical training programme is designed for complete beginners to the Automotive sector. We also provide you with expert business, sales and marketing training to help you be your own boss.
Beyond your initial training, we will make sure you have the network of support you need to run your business smoothly. Aside from unrivalled support from expert head office team, you will also receive ongoing technical advice, help and advice from the family of over 200 fellow franchisees.
ChipsAway is owned by Franchise Brands plc, an international multi-brand franchisor with a combined network of over 450 franchisees in 12 countries across five brands, meaning that as a ChipsAway Franchisee, you will benefit from a wealth of central expertise and operations.
Start up costs
Please contact us to see which exclusive territories we have available
With ChipsAway, as a new franchisee you are guaranteed a minimum of £80,000 worth of leads* in your first year.
*The average franchisee received over 1,000 enquiries via Head Office in 2019, which at our average repair value equates to over £80,000