Business Owner - Lockforce Locksmith Technician
Lockforce is a young company that prides itself as being part of a much larger umbrella organisation – The Forces Group, incompassing Pestforce and Washforce. We have a network of over 100 Franchisee’s.
Since coming on the scene we’ve made a big impression.
Amassing brand loyalty from the homeowners and businesses to whom we cater, Lockforce is quickly establishing itself as a market leader in the locks and security industry and currently has 18 franchises across the UK.
Commanding the credibility attached to a growing household name, while also enjoying the start-up environment that encourages our network members to have a real impact on the company in which they’re helping to grow - our franchisees get the best of both worlds.
However, that’s not to say you’ll be left to build your business on your own! For Lockforce has a dedicated team of support staff at our base in Henley-on-Thames, who are there to assist you in the day-to-day running of your enterprise.
From sales and digital media specialists, through to finance, brand development and call answering operatives, the Lockforce head office is there to give you a guiding hand throughout the launch and maturity of your franchise.
The Nuts and Bolts of becoming a Lockforce Franchisee:
Lockforce is the most recommended Locksmith Franchise in the UK today.Our technicians are masters of their trade and we will give you the training and support you need to become a highly skilled Lockforce locksmith.
What you get...
- A Defined Territory
- Lockforce Starter Pack of tools of the trade, stock and uniform
- A fully equipped tool kit for domestic lock call outs
- A Contract Management System, to keep track of jobs and ££
- Area-specific webpages tailored to your business to attract customers
- Comprehensive technical training which will teach you all you need to know to be successful
- Ongoing business support from the moment you come on board
- Direct access to your web development team
- Business planning consultation to make sure you are on the right track
- Full on-going Technical support
- Public Liability Cover - if the worst happens, you’ll be covered
- A Dedicated loyalty programme that rewards you for referring prospective franchisees
- Cross-media marketing opportunities co-ordinated by our in-house team.
Having helped set up over 100+ franchises in the Forces network, you can be sure to trust that we know what we’re taking about!